Taking its name from the pivotal year that changed history with the passage of the Civil Rights Act, The Westside Future Fund 1964 Society embodies the same commitment to a sustained, collective effort to advance racial equity and economic justice.
Join the 1964 Society: Membership is open to individuals, couples and family foundations contributing $10,000 or more in a calendar year. You can designate your gift for a specific program, or you can make it unrestricted for use in the area of greatest need.
Your investment will not only make a meaningful, measurable impact, as a 1964 Society member you will enjoy:
• An invitation to the annual private 1964 Society Members Reception
• Listing in the Westside Future Fund annual report
• Listing on the Donor Wall at the Westside Future Fund 970 Jefferson campus
• A subscription to the 1964 Society newsletter
• Opportunities to build strong connections with other like-minded donors
• Educational opportunities and bi-annual thought leadership events
1964 Society Member Events
Thank You to Last Year’s 1964 Society Members