Check out photos and video from our February 16 Transform Westside Summit, which featured Quest Community Development Organization.
Leonard Adams, president and CEO of Quest, discussed the organization’s new developments and initiatives as part of its Quest West 2020 plan.
Additional Summit Highlights:
- Morning Devotion: Rodney Bullard, Executive Director, Chick-fil-A Foundation and Vice President of Community Affairs for Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- Summit Attendee Self-Introductions
- More than 180 guests were in attendance including:
- Atlanta Beltline’s Rob Brawner
- Atlanta City Council member Andre Dickens
- Westside Future Fund’s Richard Dugas (Board Chair)
- Fort Mac Redevelopment Authority’s Brian Hooker
- Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Maria Saporta (Saporta Report)
- Atlanta City Council member Ivory Young (WFF Board Member), as well as representatives from
- Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation
- Atlanta Habitat for Humanity
- Atlanta Housing Authority
- Atlanta Police Foundation
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- Historic Westside Gardens
- Trees Atlanta
- Westside Future Fund’s four target neighborhoods (Ashview Heights/Just Us, Atlanta University Center, English Avenue and Vine City)
- Westside Future Fund Overview and Community Announcements:
Join us for our next Summit, Friday, March 2! Our featured presenter is Chris 180. Click here to register.