In honor of Women’s History Month, we are honoring key women leaders from our community, both past and present, including many of our very own hard-working board members.
“I am incredibly grateful for the many visionary women civic and business leaders who form our Board,” said John Ahmann, president and CEO of Westside Future Fund. “Their leadership as Women of the Westside and commitment to the equitable revitalization of the four historic Westside neighborhoods are essential in our mission to transform our community into one Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would be proud to call home.”
Thank you, Women of the Westside board members:
- Dr. Beverly Daniel Tatum, Spelman College
- Stacy Apter, The Coca-Cola Company
- Kathleen S. Farrell, Truist Inc.
- Shawntel Hebert Clark, Vanderlande Industries Inc.
- Virginia Hepner, Retired, Wachovia Bank
- Susan Somersille Johnson, Prudential Financial
- Lee Kuschel, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Penny McPhee, Retired, The Arthur Blank Family Foundation
- Helen Smith Price, Retired, The Coca-Cola Company
- Sylvia Russell, Retired, AT&T Georgia
- Beverly Thomas, Retired, Kaiser Permanente
- Kathy Waller, Ex-Officio, Atlanta Committee for Progress
- Eloisa Klementich, Invest Atlanta