Nov. 17 Summit Recap: Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation
November 21, 2017
On Friday, November 17, we marked our 22nd Transform Westside Summit of 2017!
It was a #RiseUp and shine Friday morning as we hosted Frank Fernandez of the Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation as our featured presenter and Atlanta Falcons team chaplain Dexter Davis as our devotion speaker.
Click below to view the full featured presentation from the day’s event.
Additional Summit Highlights:
- Morning Devotion: Dexter Davis, Atlanta Falcons Team Chaplain
- Summit Attendee Self-Introductions
- Westside Future Fund Overview and Community Announcements:
- Hollis Innovation Academy’s Care Center Open House
- Atlanta Emergency Preparedness Institute (AEPI) – Community Preparedness Workshop
- Ashview Heights “Let’s Chill!” Community Social
- Vine City & English Avenue Presents: 11th Annual Christmas Tree Lighting
- Recap: Westside Volunteer Corps’ November Day of Service
- Georgia Gives Day
- Historic Westside Pledge Campaign
- Home Depot Foundation Resident Gift Card Giveaway
Don’t want to miss our next Transform Westside Summit? Register now! Our featured presenter is Dr. Diamond Jack of Hollis Innovation Academy.