Westside Future Fund was formed by Atlanta’s public, private and philanthropic partners who believe in and are committed to helping Historic Westside neighborhoods revitalize and develop into a community Dr. King would be proud to call home. Corporate partnerships are a key resource in continuing our work. Companies who contribute annually have the opportunity to participate in the following:
- Open volunteer activities for your employees – monthly cleanups, Thanksgiving meal distribution, holiday wishes, back to school drives, National Volunteer Month in April, MLK Day of Service, etc. Customized projects for your team (including kit builds) would only be the cost of tools and materials.*
- VIP seating at our Transform Westside Summits
- Donor recognition in our annual report
- Tax deductible contribution
For questions or for more information, email Ashley Collier, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Corporations seeking volunteer projects that are not annual partners are required to pay an additional staffing fee for projects.