Dovey Johnson Roundtree Society
Invest in the Work of Racial Equity & Economic Justice on Atlanta’s Historic Westside
When you contribute to the Westside Future Fund, you contribute to the work of breaking down long-standing barriers created by systemic racism. It is work that we carry on from civil rights leaders who dedicated their lives to advancing equity and justice. One such courageous activist is Dovey Mae Johnson Roundtree.
Join the Roundtree Society: Membership is open to individuals, couples and family foundations contributing $1,000-$9,999 or more in a calendar year. You can designate your gift for a specific program, or you can make it unrestricted for use in the area of greatest need.
Your investment will not only make a meaningful, measurable impact, as a Roundtree Society member you will enjoy:
• An invitation to the annual private Roundtree Society Members Breakfast
• Listing in the Westside Future Fund annual report
• Listing on the Donor Wall at the Westside Future Fund 970 Jefferson campus
• A subscription to the Roundtree Society newsletter
• Opportunities to build strong connections with other like-minded donors
• Educational opportunities and bi-annual thought leadership events