Westside Future Fund wants to meet rising demand for more affordable, safe and quality housing on the Westside.
- Our goal is to support community retention for residents whose incomes simply cannot keep up with climbing rent increases – from the hard-working mom who is earning minimum wage, to the retiree on a fixed income and the nurse or police officer who want to live in the community where they work.
- Rental options include:
- Renovated multi-family apartment units ranging from 1-,2-, and 3-bedrooms
- Newly constructed single-family 2- and 3-bedroom residences to fit different household sizes
Westside Future Fund accepts Housing Choice vouchers in accordance with Atlanta Housing’s voucher policies.
Before you get started, please note that we will request documents to verify information you provide.
Once your information is verified, you will be placed on the waiting list for housing opportunities. We may also connect you to partner organization(s) who may assist you in the meantime.
- If you are in immediate danger, please call 911.
- If you need emergency housing, dial 211 or visit http://211online.unitedwayatlanta.org/ for resources.
- If you are a resident of Fulton County and believe you are facing an unlawful eviction, please contact Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation at 404-521-0790 (9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Monday through Thursday).
Home to me is walking down the street, knowing every person on my street by name and having them know my kids,” Rushie Bonner said. “You may work your whole 8-hour day and not one person asks you how you’re doing. To come home and have your neighbor ask you how your day was – it just feels good. Because you feel like you’re at home.”