2016 is all about putting the right plans and processes in place to drive long-term, sustainable change. Our objectives are to:
- Formalize engagement process for residents, community leaders, and other key partners
- Identify priority areas of impact and determine both how to measure their progress and how to fund them
- Drive revitalization and eliminate blight
- Develop a Community Retention Strategy and executable Land Use Action Plan
- Develop critical support functions
- Develop a data analysis tool to inform decision-making, track progress, and hold ourselves and other partners accountable
Future years will focus on continued progress with impact strategies and ongoing engagement and collaboration with residents and community leaders.