Local residents with ties to our Historic Westside community can now apply for a chance to be placed in one of the organization’s high-quality, affordable rental properties. This comes as WFF is set to complete 33 new units this year, with another over 90 new units set to complete in 2024 and 2025.
The application process is simple and easy:
- Explore available rental options at https://www.westsidefuturefund.org/homeonthewestside/.
- Complete an intake survey including questions that establish ties to the Historic Westside community. Examples of ties to the community include:
- Currently or previously living in the community
- Currently or previously working in the community
- Children currently enrolled in the Atlanta Public Schools Washington cluster
- Graduated from an Atlanta University Center (AUC) institution or Booker T. Washington High School
- Receive a follow-up call from a member of the WFF team to confirm information provided in the survey.
- Wait to be matched to your new home!
For questions and assistance, please contact email@example.com.
About Home on the Westside
Westside Future Fund (WFF) created the Home on the Westside program as part of the organization’s commitment to community retention, working to ensure that long-time residents can benefit from revitalization efforts in the historic community.
In collaboration with the City of Atlanta, and the support of philanthropic, corporate and community partners, we want to provide safe, quality housing that is attainable for all residents.
Our vision is to cultivate a community Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would be proud to call home. We want to see a thriving Westside where all residents can live long, healthy lives.